Torchships ‘Candle’ is an experiment in simulating exploring and fighting in space. It will begin with individual movement inside a small starting space station, progress from there to EVA, and then on to larger and more capable spacecraft.
This demo is a first test of newtonian movement in zero g inside a small station and inflatable hab.
Latest info at https://torchships.com/
If you see issues or bugs please leave them at the issue tracker at https://torchships.com/
Current demo version 0.001
* Mouse for pitch and yaw.
* WASD for thrust forward/backward – left/right
* Q & E for roll
* R & F for thrust up and down
* Tab key to show fps and memory values
* Esc key to pause/resume
* No audio.
* No interaction with objects or the station.
* Can’t leave the inside of your starting station for now.
* Velocities and thrust levels are not final values, will adjust to be more realistic.
* No consumables.
* Angular movement is damped over time as you move.
* User defined keyboard and controls mapping
* HOTAS support
* first person body with ik and hands
* VR test