Torchships ‘Candle’ is an experiment in simulating exploring and fighting in space. It will begin with individual movement inside a small starting space station, progress from there to EVA, and then on to larger and more capable spacecraft.
This demo is a first test of newtonian movement in zero g inside a small station and inflatable hab.
If you see issues or bugs please leave them at the issue tracker.
Current demo version 0.002
If you already have a previous version installed, please remove/uninstall before downloading the new version.
* Mouse for pitch and yaw.
* Keyboard controls configurable in options menu (hit Esc)
* WASD for thrust forward/backward – left/right
* Q & E for roll
* R & F for thrust up and down
* Esc key for menu and to pause/resume
* Performance not optimized – to improve frame quality you can change graphics quality from menu.
* Customization of controls is not saved
* No audio.
* No interaction with objects or the station.
* Can’t leave the inside of your starting station for now.
* Velocities and thrust levels are not final values, will adjust to be more realistic.
* No consumables.
* Angular movement is damped over time as you move.
* first person body with ik and hands
* simple interactions
* VR test
* HOTAS support